Sunday, September 25, 2011

Come Rain or Shine

Okay, so me and these 5lbs have been playing ping pong with each other for the past 2 weeks and it is really getting on my nerves!  So as a part of me reclaiming me, that includes losing some weight...15 to 20lbs to be exact.  Looks like i am gonna have to go old school and kick start my weight loss with a good old fashion natural detox.  I had to do this once before when i had a personal trainer and i loss 5lbs in one week (probably water weight), BUT 5LBS less on the scale smells like victory to me.  So i am starting tomorrow come rain or shine!!  The detox is pretty simple.

You can only have:
Fruits
Vegetables
(1) 4oz piece of poultry or fish (baked or broiled/at lunch only)
Vegetable Soup
Water (2) 32oz bottles daily

The detox works like this:  2pieces of fruit for breakfast, soup/salad/piece of lean meat for lunch/ soup, salad and fruit for dinner.  No eating after 7pm, No bread... NOTHING...For SEVEN DAYS!!  I'll check in on Wednesday with an update.

1 comment:

  1. Well it is day 4 and I am feeling better about being so hungry. At first i was absolutely starving, but as time goes on, it gets easier and easier. They key that someone told me is to drink lots and lots of water. Monday i will reveal my weight loss in pounds. :-)

    ReplyDelete