Friday, September 23, 2011

Is Your Black Butter 100% Natural?

Okay, I know some of you are wondering Black Butter?  What in the world is she talking about?  Well out there on the market is all kinds of Black Soaps and Shea Butters, but are they 100% natural?  I have found all natural black soap and shea butter which by the way is INCREDIBLE. Black soap gets rid of blemishes like I have never seen especially when used in combination with the shea butter.  If the color of your black soap is "BLACK" and it comes in a bar, it is not real and if your Shea Butter is in a creamy consistency it is not real.  I have included pictures to show what the real deal looks like.  If your interested in knowing how to get these items, just leave me a comment or Facebook  message. Your skin will thank your for it!

5 comments:

  1. Hey I am interested in how the black soap is used and where I can find it. I know my sister and I would probably appreciate the use of it for blemishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the black soap and my sister may be as well. How is it used and how can we find it? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shawna Thanks for commenting!!! I'm so excited. The Shea Butter and Black Soap does have to be ordered, but I will inbox you on FB and give you all the details. It's too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I have super sensitive skin because i have eczema and i have breakouts due to stress, allergies or whatever and my skin is left with scars. I used this soap and shea butter for a month and the discoloration in my skin from the scars had faded a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email me at udblackwell@gmail.com and i will send you my number and information on how to get the soap and butter. Couldn't find you on FB.

    ReplyDelete